Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiderX

New goodies for the bike (pictures)

9 posts in this topic

Why are you running your front brake hose outside the radiator guard and not inside like it belongs?

You mean fork guard? That was a brain fart on my part. It'll be routed on th inside of the fork like it should be tomorrow.

Great looking bike man! Where did you pick up those wheels from? They look like big bucks!

They're DNA wheels. Got them off of fleabay. Not too pricey comparitively speaking.

That looks AWESOME! I love the red and white. What brand of graphics are those? (FLU designs) Also what brand of pipe is that? I just bought a clean 08 and it has the same exhaust system but no label. Let us know if the 18 inch wheel makes an improvement. A lot of the guys I ride with swear by them for off road.

That looks AWESOME! I love the red and white. What brand of graphics are those? (FLU designs) Also what brand of pipe is that? I just bought a clean 08 and it has the same exhaust system but no label. Let us know if the 18 inch wheel makes an improvement. A lot of the guys I ride with swear by them for off road.

Thanks! As Gray said, Dr D pipe. I took the label off and painted the tip black with some VHT header paint. The graphics are FLU retro and the backgrounds are PG. The 18" rear gives a lot more traction, but it adds a few lbs. It also helps prevent pinch flats and absorbs a little more of the harsh stuff.

Edited by RiderX