HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kwinn044

YZ exhaust affect jetting?

4 posts in this topic

Hi, TT members,

I am about to do a few mods to my bike tomorrow like AIS, jet kit, and a YZ exhaust system. I have gotten a lot of insight and answers from this sight and the members so thanks for that.

I am just wondering if the YZ exhaust being bigger diameter will affect the jetting i need differently than just the stock WR exhaust?

I plan on following the JD instructions but if anybody has any insight or suggestions i ride at anywhere from 500-4000ft, 10 - 20 celcius ( 50 - 70 F) right now. All jets are stock.

Thanks again if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated

More than likely you will not need to alter the jetting past the WR jetting upgrades outlined in the kit.

If you read the kit (most) instructions will give jetting options for different pipes, airbox mods, etc.

Don't forget to change your leak jet to a 50.

More than likely you will not need to alter the jetting past the WR jetting upgrades outlined in the kit.

If you read the kit (most) instructions will give jetting options for different pipes, airbox mods, etc.

OK thanks i will make sure to change the leak jet as well. I've new to jetting, so hopefully i don't have a problem finding all the all of them. Is there any links for a walkthrough of some sort?