HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CASHESVALLEY

2007 w/ 18 hours on bike, worth?

3 posts in this topic

I have found an 07 with 18 hours on the bike. still has original tires sprockets etc. No scratches on cases and still all stock. I can get the bike for $3,200, what do you think. I am a +40 rider.

I've been looking at an 08 in equally good condition as the one you are looking at and he's wanting $4000. I'm hoping to get it for less but bikes in that condition are pretty rare as I have been looking on CL. What it comes down to for me how many like that bike are available and what value do you place on the condition.

IMO $3200 is not bad but try to talk him down and save a few hundred bucks. FYI there is an 06 on CL and they're asking $5k, thats too much.

Seems like a lot. I just got a 2007 with unknown hours for 1800. Needed new steering stem bearings, Rear and front bearings and sprockets/chain. $300 later and it's good to go lol