C class SUPASTAR

first out door race 2nd moto wild cat creek mx. very. very. very. windy.

fast forward to 1:01

i swear the guy casing at 1:23 went down

LOL!!! Nice track.....but quit sandbagging!

Nice riding and Wildcat looks pretty fun. You seem pretty familiar, I guess I might've seen you around. That class looked far from stacked but the track looked really fun.

good ride. From the video there is 1 big double on that track, why did they put it so close out of a turn? Kinda wrecked the flow....

Lucky, top C riders here would be top B riders but obviously like winning to much

Lucky, top C riders here would be top B riders but obviously like winning to much

Ours are pretty fast, this just wasn't a big turn out because I think Red Bud was that day...

This is one of our local C riders. He went to Loretta's last year and just got bumped up to B.

Edited by mxkid12

Ours are pretty fast, this just wasn't a big turn out because I think Red Bud was that day...

This is one of our local C riders. He went to Loretta's last year and just got bumped up to B.

Man that's a long way.....I held my breath the whole time!

The first video has a bad ass track. The second one, well, I was absolutely speechless when dude was in the air and over shot the landing. That's a big ass jump. Didn't really look like u were goin all that fast then WHAAAM, hang time lol

Thats cool :thumbsup:

just curious, is C there beginner class? or was just a low turnout, over here, theres not a big difference between c and B. lap times are close to A. but when we get low turnouts, our c class isnt very stacked.