HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BraapHarder

C class SUPASTAR

11 posts in this topic

Nice riding and Wildcat looks pretty fun. You seem pretty familiar, I guess I might've seen you around. That class looked far from stacked but the track looked really fun.

good ride. From the video there is 1 big double on that track, why did they put it so close out of a turn? Kinda wrecked the flow....

Lucky, top C riders here would be top B riders but obviously like winning to much

Ours are pretty fast, this just wasn't a big turn out because I think Red Bud was that day...

This is one of our local C riders. He went to Loretta's last year and just got bumped up to B.

Edited by mxkid12

Ours are pretty fast, this just wasn't a big turn out because I think Red Bud was that day...

This is one of our local C riders. He went to Loretta's last year and just got bumped up to B.

Man that's a long way.....I held my breath the whole time!

The first video has a bad ass track. The second one, well, I was absolutely speechless when dude was in the air and over shot the landing. That's a big ass jump. Didn't really look like u were goin all that fast then WHAAAM, hang time lol

just curious, is C there beginner class? or was just a low turnout, over here, theres not a big difference between c and B. lap times are close to A. but when we get low turnouts, our c class isnt very stacked.