Christini 450DS?

Hey guys, so I've read up on some of the past post on the new Christini bikes, but I really haven't found much on the reliability aspect of the machine itself.

I did some research and I believe I found the bike (below) Christini is using as the bassis to their AWD converions...

p1.JPG

Its made by the Asiawing Motors company in China. Here's a picture (below) of the Christini 450DS to compare it too...

AWD450DS-8.jpg

I love the whole AWD concept, but I'm a little weary laying down almost $8000 for essentially a "knock off" bike.

Can anyone with a late model Christini shed some light on my concerns. Good or bad... How does the bike run, and perform?

Any problems or issues with it's "chinese-end" heritage?

If were to get one I wouldn't get the one with the 450 engine if as reported it's built in China. Their 300 2-stroke has the GasGas 300 which in an awesome power plant. I just hope the rest of the bike and parts aren't from China.

China products are only as good as the design and quality control. Many companies have items built there with great results. If the company (Christini) accepts junk then it's junk, otherwise just like Honda, Kawaski and others it's quality built product. Sadly you won't know if it's junk or not until they get into consumer's hands.

Just about all the small trail bike come from China and the surrounding area. BMW motors for many bikes also. Several assemblies that go into the cars we call "american made" just to name a few. Quality in is quality out and with the larger OEM's thats the focus. Cheap labor to assembly but expensive QC and Engineering to overlook it. 100 labors to1 QC/Engineer, price to pay for cheaper out the door pricing!

Honestly I've never seen any made in China that wasn't junk or close to it. Not saying they can't build quality things just that I haven't personally ran across them.

You can get any quality from china you want. Its just a question of what you pay. I am not sure but i think the hole Klim stuff is made in china. And its really good quality. Just as example.

Guys you may be able to get some quality stuff from China.....I just don't trust things made from their that I'll be riding through the woods and off jumps. It's just how I feel and the great thing about it is we have many choices and prices we can choose from. If it's something you want to risk go for it. I will say it's hard not to buy anything NOT made in China today but if I see the "made in China" tag I start looking for another option.. Is stuff made there cheaper, you bet and more times than not it's cheaper made. Sometimes it matters and sometimes not so so much. Just my .02.