Akrapovic vs. FMF

Hey All

Just getting my new bike set up the way I like and I have kind of a fortuinate problem. I now have both a Akropovic Muffler (the one from the TXC 449) and an FMF Powercore 4 muffler.

Any suggestions on which I should use???

That's a good question, I'm curious to know which one gives a bigger boost myself. Since you have both maybe you can

be the official FMF vs Akro tester. You might consider waiting til you've got her nice and broken in then put on say the FMF and go

riding for a day. Then switch pipes and take out for a day with Akro and report back to us with your opinion. Make sure that the header

pipe for the TXC 449 ia the same diameter as your 511. I know the TC header is a little bigger than the TE's.

That's a good question, I'm curious to know which one gives a bigger boost myself. Since you have both maybe you can

be the official FMF vs Akro tester. You might consider waiting til you've got her nice and broken in then put on say the FMF and go

riding for a day. Then switch pipes and take out for a day with Akro and report back to us with your opinion. Make sure that the header

pipe for the TXC 449 ia the same diameter as your 511. I know the TC header is a little bigger than the TE's.

That sounds like a good idea. I want to get at least 300 kms on the bike before I go swapping the exhaust, but it should be a good test once I get there.

I will have my first 100 km review up soon, but this could be a good second review. Especially with respect to sound and power.

I have both pipes as well and just got the bike. Curious which is better.

is there a  dyno local  ???