Hebo clutch

Installed my hebo clutch. I mounted the slave with a small aluminum bracket I made from some scrap I had laying around. Clutch pull is better than stock, but not quite as easy as I thought it would be. Maybe it will lighten up with a little use? Kevin at Erider has great prices and excellent service.

hebo2.jpg?bcoep47AZPDTQiLH

[This message has been edited by SSchulz (edited September 02, 2001).]

Glad to hear your Hebo is up and running. If you wanna feel good about your clutch pull, go pull a clutch on a KTM thumper and you'll realize yours is pretty darn good. Do you have any pictures of the bracket you made? I am interested in ditching my tie wrap system in favor of a more rigid mounting system?

Pat

SSchulz, that is trick! I changed my lever that came on on my Hebo to a more CR like lever from Gas Gas. It fits perfectly & is much better than the Hebo mini-lever clutch lever that comes with the "kit". The action is much smoother & clutch work is awesome, so much less effort.

Originally posted by PK:

Do you have any pictures of the bracket you made? I am interested in ditching my tie wrap system in favor of a more rigid mounting system?

Pat

Hi Pat. I changed the pic to a slightly different view so you can see the bracket a little better. It is very easy to make and securely mounts the slave unit. I can probably make you up one if you don't have the means to make one. I think I will try a different lever like GA426 suggested and see if that improves the pull a bit.