MR MODERATOR

it took me awhile too! But I finally found it! It would be great if they can fix the link! I like the ttalk facelift

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 426!

Motoman393's MX Site

Originally posted by motoman393:

it took me awhile too! But I finally found it! It would be great if they can fix the link! I like the ttalk facelift

Garrett

-----------------------------------

Hey Garrett,

You're right, I took out the page that was in between the YZ426 homepage and the discussion area (actually I did it for all the forums). It was one extra click that didn't need to be there. If you want to update your bookmark, simply edit it (by using "Favorites --> Organize Favorites") or bookmark the new URL.

--Steve

Souds great. It would also be cool if you could update that link so that we don't loose anyone who hasn't made it this far yet. :)

Originally posted by sirthumpalot:

Souds great. It would also be cool if you could update that link so that we don't loose anyone who hasn't made it this far yet. :)

---------------------------------------

All of the forums can still be accessed via the homepage; I'd hope that their favorite forum is enough of a draw for them to *find* their way to it from the homepage. Don't rely on your bookmarks to always get you there...more changes are coming. :D

Whew! Finally made it in. Thought the board was down like it was a few months ago. Glad it's still here.

I just wanted to point out that there is no link into this forum from my old bookmarked page:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/yamahayz426/Discussion/discussion.html

It took me several days before I tried to find a new way in and I wonder how many other people are in the same boat; maybe there is a way to fix this?

Cool upgrade though! :)