HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Hopper Show

2005 fork guards

4 posts in this topic

does anyone know a company that makes fork guards that will work on a 2005 model? the 2005 have the odometer cable cross across the top of the fork guard and it attaches to the outside. I ordered OEM , but it has to be shipped from Japan. I don't want to wait that long. Can anyone help?

does anyone know a company that makes fork guards that will work on a 2005 model? the 2005 have the odometer cable cross across the top of the fork guard and it attaches to the outside. I ordered OEM , but it has to be shipped from Japan. I don't want to wait that long. Can anyone help?

Why shipped from Japan? Bike Bandit will have it in stock.

Or, Acerbis , Polisport , Moose racing.

Don't know about moose, but polisport and acerbis I am pretty confident do not have the clamp molded in for the Speedo cable. That's why I was asking. If they do have that mold then that works perfect. Anyone know for sure? I always assumed they were the yz guards and did not have Speedo cable mount.

As far a Japan, that is the email I got from the TT store. Apparently the warehouses don't have any of the right fork guards in stock that fit the bike. That one is coming from Japan apparently.