2011 450 6.0 rear spring ?

Is this spring too stiff for 200 lb.(no gear) ? Trying to get 100- 105 race sag. Race Tech goes from stock 5.7 to 6.0 for the rear spring, I guess I'll try it and see

anyone ?

Should be just about right. I weigh about 205 and I have a 6.1 on mine. A 6.0 should work too.

Should be just about right. I weigh about 205 and I have a 6.1 on mine. A 6.0 should work too.

What fork springs you running I'm at 48's ?

stock.

Interesting. I'm about 210 without gear. and race tech told me a 5.8 would be right for me. Are they wrong? I'm new at this seting up the suspension stuff

Interesting. I'm about 210 without gear. and race tech told me a 5.8 would be right for me. Are they wrong? I'm new at this seting up the suspension stuff

It all depends on a lot of things.. Rider preference, rider skill level, and type of riding being done. The faster and harder the rider the stiffer the spring rates. If your 210 a 5.8 would work for you if your a novice or c class rider. An A rider or expert rider would likely be running a much stiffer spring rate at 210lbs for motocross. So it depends on your level of skill.

Cool deal. Yeah I'm a novice. I ride trails. Thanks for the info. I'm racing this yr. And the first one is in two weeks. And since due to bad weather I can't ride. So I been asking TT members about tips and mods I can do and what to look for