HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YZThump

BK Mod

2 posts in this topic

After I pulled everything apart,I was staring into the Carb. from behind and while I Twisted the Throttle I was amazed at the amount of fuel being shot in to the intake!!It was about a 12" stream for about 4-5 seconds.No wonder I get plug readings the way I do!!!! Any way ,Do it,don't wait,its like a new bike,starts first kick,and friggin pulls to the moon....I can't wait to check a plug ,maybe close to tan????white would work!! I'm at 165 mj/42pj/1-3/4 on fuel screw----Come on CRF lets go!!!!

thats what I am talking about...mine was the same way! It was night and day difference (mine shot for 4.2 secs at stock setting). Now I know why my plug and header was always black and sooty, and why it was a pain to start when hot! Now it starts first kick after a fall down or stall and when cold too! This is the best $5 I have spent on my bike and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants that "edge" on perfromance/starting!

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 426!

Motoman393's MX Site