Post a video of your wr

N16ht5 ... What a stunning place to ride ... Hope you know how lucky you are !

Look forward to seeing more.

At a local hate scramble a couple weeks back. Racing with my brothers, the three I pass in the video.

:banghead: that place is the trashcan compared to the places I ride once the snow melts. I cant wait!

Where do you ride? Some of these places in Alberta and bc are so nice. Look at invermere , bc I went there last weekend

Wheres the video?

Mad Lake.. This was on my old bike before I had a gopro

http://youtu.be/gEl2vNeHgzc

Horsehead Pass... Friends video

Edited by n16ht5

no one else is riding these days???

went yesterday...

[media]

no one else is riding these days???

went yesterday...

I still ride a few times a week, just don't have any good videos really

here is some laid back riding done in talimena national forest last fall....

Edited by KGSloan

Here's a good video, one of my favorite runs, the gopro makes the hills look alot less steep than they are

^^^^ That is one badass trail, I see you went back to the trials tire...... I bet it was not fun riding back down on

a flat trials tire.

For gods sake buy some real gloves bro !

Great vids.

I don't mind those kind of trails. Lots of my favorites have a ton of rocks and rock step ups with little streams flowing through them. I gotta get some videos up. The last top of the world one I posted is still my favorite - and the part after it not in the video

the gopro makes the hills look alot less steep than they are

Boy! Isn't that the truth!!! People watching the video's must always be thinking, "Wow! Those guys suck!!! They can't even climb that tiny little incline!"

Maniac

Must be the wide angle lense, if we could film it without that it would give better perspective .

We have a hill called widow maker that not many people can do, my buddy does it with a yz250 with it full throttle the whole way up. Looks easy on video :/