HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ajewer

What kind of pipe?

9 posts in this topic

i have a 2006 yz 450 and im wondering whats the best pipe for it for power gain and also sound i don't want it to be quiet!

I run a drd on my 09 and I love it. And plus the price of the system doesn't break the wallet either. Their prices are pretty reasonable. Now if you get into titanium that's a different story.

for the 06-07 years a slip on really wont do anything in terms of power. the stock system does a decent job. in the 08-09 years you can get away with the slip on as the new pucture core design limits the bike dramasticly.

In short for the 06-07 go with a full system. Dr.d are great pipes ive ran a few. I personaly like the pro-circuit pipes but that is personal choice. another good choice is MRD dave has great customer service and offers a lifetime warrenty if u jack it up he will fix or replace.