HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glenn77

So much for that!

4 posts in this topic

So Reed and Emig seemed to think that the Yamahas were possibly at a disadvantage last night in the soupy conditions of Daytona. With all the people knocking the bike on TT and everywhere else is this finally something that will shut them up a bit? Top two spots on the podium in those conditions has to say something about the design doesn't it? Other brand lovers would be bragging if it were there favorite bikes. And yes I realize that it's 90% rider at this level but if everyone realized that they wouldn't yap about the 2010-2012 Yz450f.

That's feels better.

So Reed and Emig seemed to think that the Yamahas were possibly at a disadvantage last night in the soupy conditions of Daytona. With all the people knocking the bike on TT and everywhere else is this finally something that will shut them up a bit? Top two spots on the podium in those conditions has to say something about the design doesn't it? Other brand lovers would be bragging if it were there favorite bikes. And yes I realize that it's 90% rider at this level but if everyone realized that they wouldn't yap about the 2010-2012 Yz450f.

That's feels better.

Ha ha LOL . . . those "yappers" are only jealous they don't have one.;-)

To be honest i thought the opposite of what they were saying, if you pick up the front end in the soup holes, since the airbox is in the front end its less prone to getting water in it, the only way i see it as a disadvantage is the start from watery roost but both him and Davi both got great starts.

I was thinking the same thing. If the airbox is up front and they hold a wheely through the mud/water, if anything that would be advantegous to the other models of bikes whose airboxes are lower and further back. Sometimes commentary is just there to make artificial noise.

Damian

1 person likes this