wieghty subject

I am curious. What does the 450 starter weigh. Anyone know. Have been panning to remove mine and plug the hole this winter when I tear down for maintainence and have time to scrounge around for just the right size plug. I wieghed the battery and headlight together and it was 5.1 pounds. Needless to say they got put on the shelf. This bike starts as easy as any two stroke and I dont ride at night so I figure why tote it around. If my starter and battery had been worth a crap I would have never known how light this bike might feel. Now if I can just scrounge up the coin for some light weight sprokets and exhaust system.

What ever you do, dont remove the coolant overflow reservior.

Why not???? :)

Din you be habin no place to put yo pimp juice...

:)

Just remember that light weight sprockets don't last long on your bike.

You seem to be very concern by weigh, just curious what is your body fat % ?

It's cheaper to loose weight than adding expensive light weight equipement. As a bonus you will probably get in better shape as you get lighter and faster :D.

Personnally, I'd go with light weigh equipement as I don't have the will to force myself into a 18oo calories a day diet. :):D

You are absolutely right Sylvain about the sprockets and I doubt I will put them on unless there is a pretty good weight difference. Now about my body fat. Gettin a litle personal aintcha? :):D :D Here's the deal. This is mostly psychological to me. I am in a tight points race in my enduro district. Battleing to maintain 4th place in the 50 and over class. I have to race against some really tough scrawny fast and mostly smooth old guys and I am 6'3.5" and 235 lbs.. Physics (and talent) are against me. I am doing everything I can to get a leg up on these guys and I am down to mental advantages as a last resort.