Swingarm Bolt

I'm having trouble getting my swingarm bolt out on my 07 YZ450, any suggestions? Need to lube it up.

Buy a 4 or 5" (or longer) 3/8 coarse thread bolt and screw a standard 3/8-16 hex nut on it as far as it will go. You now have a swing arm bolt driver. The threaded portion will guide it by fitting into the center hole and the nut will drive the pivot out with a minimum of damage.

It's probably hanging up on the sleeves in the back of the crankcases. Apply some penetrating lube there.

I think everyone on tt has had this problem at one time. For me it was PB Blaster (this stuff is amazing) then I laid the bike on its side and pounded on the swingarm bolt being careful no to mushroom the end. Then more PB Blaster and it came out.

Thanks for the replies, gonna give it a shot.

Buy a 4 or 5" (or longer) 3/8 coarse thread bolt and screw a standard 3/8-16 hex nut on it as far as it will go. You now have a swing arm bolt driver. The threaded portion will guide it by fitting into the center hole and the nut will drive the pivot out with a minimum of damage.

It's probably hanging up on the sleeves in the back of the crankcases. Apply some penetrating lube there.

This worked good, thanks again.