Warning Labels on Fenders

Well I recent purchased a 11 yz450 and I cant stand the warning labels on the front and rear fenders and would like to remove them. I tried peeling them off but rather than coming off in one piece it just breaks up. So then I went to a hardware store and got a sticker removal spray and that did not work either.

This may sound stupid but how do I get these damn things off without ruining my fenders?

had the same issue, however i solved the issue with more stickers, jus left em there and covered them with a fender trim kit, i scratched the hell out of mine before i even got close to gettin them off

I blasted mine off with my pressure washer. No damage to fenders and stickers gone!

Steve

Score them with a razor blade just enough to break the surface without marking the fender, then put a rag wet with WD40 on them over night. After that, a pressure washer will blow them right across the street.

thanks for the help!

You could use a little heat, like a hair drier or a heat gun.

+1, I always use a little heat (hair drier works nice, too hot and you won't get it off either) and then just peel it off in one piece.

I blasted mine off with my pressure washer. No damage to fenders and stickers gone!

Steve

+1

Hair dryer... makes easy work of it.

If they made the whole bike out of that bionic glue we'd never need a new one. lol

I dont have a pressure washer but I figured out what im going to do. I ordered a new front fender (keep the old one as a spare when I sell it) and I also ordered a trim kit to cover up the sticker on the rear fender.

I dont have a pressure washer but I figured out what im going to do. I ordered a new front fender (keep the old one as a spare when I sell it) and I also ordered a trim kit to cover up the sticker on the rear fender.

Seriously, less than a minute with a hair dryer and it will peel right up with no residue left behind. But if you have no woman in your household like me... you may not have a hair dryer at your disposal I suppose.