HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
n19dg2

09 Winter project complete

13 posts in this topic

IMG_2619.jpgIMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2616.jpgIMG_2617.jpgIMG_2626.jpg

Here are some pic’s of my 09 WR450. I spent the winter doing some extensive maintenance and a complete makeover. Took her out for a spin through the woods yesterday and this bike just rips. And the best news is, she is plated and street legal

Edited by Bryan Bosch
3 people like this

Here are some pic’s of my 09 WR450. I spent the winter doing some extensive maintenance and a complete makeover. Took her out for a spin through the woods yesterday and this bike just rips. And the best news is, she is plated and street legal!

Hellz Yeah! That's an impressive list of parts on that bike! Well done.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I got the entire graphics kit from a company called SkorBordZ. I have used their product on several bikes in the past and it holds up very well. I believe the graphics are 18 mil in thickness so for the best application I used a heat gun to help manipulate where needed.

looks great... how do you guys keep those bikes so shiny with perfect graphics? after one trail ride I would have all those graphics trashed...

is that a cush hub?

looks great... how do you guys keep those bikes so shiny with perfect graphics? after one trail ride I would have all those graphics trashed...

is that a cush hub?

The hubs are RAD hubs.