Not for the Faint of Heart! Crazy!

Yikes :smirk: ...No Thanks!

Hodakaguy

I generally like a challege but i think i will pass on this one :smirk:

looks like a fun trail! don't crash to the left!!

where is this? nice view!

There better be a pot of gold and some good lookin' and desperate female models at the end of that trial for me to even think about attempting that! hahaha

I constantly lose my balance on the side of a hill riding trails you know when you lose your balance towards the down hill side and it's like an instant crash because your leg can't reach the low spot and you just tumble over? Yea...I could definitely see me just straight up falling off a cliff...I mean seriously, if they lost their balance toward the edge, there's nowhere to put your foot down...and a 200lb motorcycle falling with you = no good.

I'll pass, I high sided on a steep hill and now have a separated shoulder to show for it.

Whew!

I would hike that trail in a minute--great views, but ride it...no way!

Nice hiking trail, not motorcycle trail ! Maybe a mountain bike , and give it a try.

Stupid is as stupid does. I just don't have that much to prove. Fun to watch though. :smirk:

It made me shake like chihuahua trying to sh*t a peach seed just watching. I am pretty sure I peed a little, too.

I constantly lose my balance on the side of a hill riding trails you know when you lose your balance towards the down hill side and it's like an instant crash because your leg can't reach the low spot and you just tumble over? Yea...I could definitely see me just straight up falling off a cliff...I mean seriously, if they lost their balance toward the edge, there's nowhere to put your foot down...and a 200lb motorcycle falling with you = no good.

That's a 350 lb motorcycle.

Mine's 200lbs lol

Wow! My first reaction was whats the point ? Then I thought, for sure I'd hike that on foot, it would be nice on a mountain bike and I may even try it on a trials bike. Ha ha ha crazy bikers.

id do it! .....on someone elses bike.

No freaking way...

Holy s...

Uuummm nope.

&%$#@! no

I love a challenge i would do it

Very scenic, though I can't see either of them expressing how much fun doing that was. I don't get it I guess.. :smirk: