2011 YZ450 coolant out of weep hole

I have a 2011 YZ450 with about 12 hours or so on it, mostly track riding. I thought I had a little leak out of the coolant drain bolt, so removed it and replaced the washer. When it kept leaking, I checked better, and it looks like it might be leaking out of the weep hole. I need to wash it and take it for a ride around the block to make sure (the bike had quite a bit of track dirt around the leak, so hard to tell at the track), but I should be able to confirm soon.

The leak is pretty light, I can ride 5+ laps, and the level is only down a tiny bit, usually still over or right at the fins.

I'm about 95% track, but a vet rider, so not pushing it too hard. (

), so a bit suprised by a leak so early on. This is my seventh YZ in my life, so I know how reliable they usually are.

I found this thread, but in doing lots of searches, I was not getting any appropriate hits. Anyone else have their new YZ leak water this early?

http://www.thumperta..._1#entry9557486

Thanks for any info.

Faulty water pump seal

If you have owned 7 yamaha's and this is your first water pump seal to go bad...consider yourself lucky

If you have owned 7 yamaha's and this is your first water pump seal to go bad...consider yourself lucky

Yeah, and some have had some life on them. I know they go bad, but I'm hoping it didn't start to leak in 15 hours. I'll clean it up and get a better look.