2012 San Felipe 250! Are you ready.

I'll be writing on a 2012 MacBook Pro with a Canon 7D

Bell/(Pearson) and Caselli/(Ramirez) are pumped to make a run at 1x. Interviewed both of them today and will post soon.

BELL: "Regaining the 1x plate is my goal THR and I share the same commitment"

CASELLI: "I am focused on competing and winning in Baja."

Norman did not show up to riders meeting today at the Jimmy Lewis' inaugural King of the Motos at Johnson Valley OHV, will not race.

Epic post, way to get things going. This season in SOCRE is set to be the most excited in recent memory. Full factory KTM support and Caselli's main focus is competing in SCORE. Bell is ready to plant his flag in San Felipe. Which ever team wins in March has the momentum...

Very stoked to be writing in this series.

Nice post Brett

The BajaMex insurance Sportsman team is heading down to mex this weekend to do some drinking and riding, but we will be no where near SF! Our plan is to get an early start this year and do our homework about 4 days before the race, instead of during the race. J/K

Norman did not show up to riders meeting today at the Jimmy Lewis' inaugural King of the Motos at Johnson Valley OHV, will not race.

Someone spill the beans on Kendall. How is it one of the top off-road racers in the country is without a ride? Something's fishy...

Edited by Justin Hambleton
  • Like 1

Quinn Cody just bailed JCR HONDA...Found this photo digging around in some dumpsters. Taken yesterday at KING OF THE MOTOS. In theory, it makes sense since Quinn is looking to get back to DAKAR. Not official but I will make the call...Looks like QC will ride with Mike Brown on the 2nd KTM team. Pictured here with KTM offroad boss Antti Kallonen. Colton (1x-JCR HONDA) is stoked to have Timmy W and David Kamo with him all season to defend the 1x plate. JCR will have only 1 team--The "A" team

QCwKTM.jpg

Someone spill the beans on Kendall. How is it one of the top off-road racers in the country is without a ride? Something's fishy...

Continuing the frenzy- Right now, the "High-Fructose Mafia"*** is the only thing standing in the way of Kendall Riding on the THR KAWI team.

A key factor in some of this is Dean Pottz Bonanza Plumbing...this story is developing fast.

***Red Bull-Monster Energy-Rock Star- Speed

Man, I'm really pullin for Robby to win the 1X plate. No wait, I want KTM to win it. No, I REALLY want Robby to win it cuz he's a good guy and I used to see him all the time hanging aroung the PC shop in El Cajon washing all the dirty bikes, even with a cast on his arm, which seemed like half the time.

Go Robby!.....umm, any chance you might join KTM so I won't have this delema??

Random Drawing??? Looks stacked to me!

http://www.score-int...Felipe_250.aspx

and "The Mastercraft sponsored trophy truck "drew" first in the Mastercraft San Felipe 250?"

"Exciting New" Course??? Using two new washes never used before: Cuevitas and Amarillas.

http://www.score-int...E_250/2012.aspx

SCORESF250MAP2012.jpg

2x Brown/ DangerDave

3x Caselli/ Ramirez

4x Bell/Pearson

5x Frank Arredondo

6x AJ Stewart

7x Kendall Norman

8x Arik Swan (son of Lyle Swan form Timerider???)***

1x Colton Udall/Timmy Weigand

Class 21

101x Ronnie Smith

102x Charles Manchester

103x "The Psychotic one-oh-three" (A Neuwirth)

104x Carlos Casas

105x Ulises Fierro

106x "Mr. Clean" (F. Septien)

Class 20-

152x Mexihonky

151x Chad Broughton

153x ??????

Class 30-

300x Mike Johnson

349x Christopher Parr

Class 40-

400x Jeff Kaplan

401x IronDude Mike Kay

402x Oscar Faxx

403x Mike Prunty

404x Mike Johnson

Class 50-

501x Mike Prince

519x Jim O'Neal

Class 60- ("No! I want to start last"..."Sorry, I'm starting last, suckah")

Donald Lewis - 600x (2nd RS)

Robert Gates - 609x (1st RS)

***Full version of Timerider here on ZULU: http://www.hulu.com/...e-of-lyle-swann

So, is JCR only running one team? What about Weigand and the new guy Holladay?

Where is Esposito? Will he ride with Septien and still be a contender?

Ivan Ramirez has experience that will lead KTM, but Brown is wet behind his Baja ears, leading to lost time on the "secret" lines.

What is Kendal riding? Green, Red, Orange....mabye a Casey Folks "Beta" special!

2012 is shaking up to be a crazy season of Action!!!

So, is JCR only running one team? What about Weigand and the new guy Holladay?

Where is Esposito? Will he ride with Septien and still be a contender?

Ivan Ramirez has experience that will lead KTM, but Brown is wet behind his Baja ears, leading to lost time on the "secret" lines.

What is Kendal riding? Green, Red, Orange....mabye a Casey Folks "Beta" special!

2012 is shaking up to be a crazy season of Action!!!

Welcome to the mix DirtLurker-

Diving right into it: absolutely correct about 2012

According to Udall as of 2 days ago, JCR will have 1 team in 2012: Udall/Weigand/Kamo. It'd expect Kamo to get seat time in SF if not at least be suited up for the race.

Logan Holladay came to the B1000 with K. Norman, and is not part of JCR. Logan is a wild card for Norman this season, maybe. Still waiting to for Cody's announcement to see where he fits into Norman's program, or visa versa.

Now that the shit-storm from "Hoodie-Gate" (see post 8 above) has cleared, we are in a holding pattern to see where the former champs settle in this game of musical teams. Mr. Dean Pottz of Bonanza plumbing is not only one of BAJA's leading benefactors, but all a critical element in this last minute jockeying.

Brown was in San Felipe prior to the last B1000, riding around and acclimating himself to the terrain in expectation of of racing Baja this season.

Kurt Caselli: "Ivan Ramirez is a future multi-time BAJA champion"

What about S.Hengeveld. Mr Esposito and D. Pearson? Haven't heard much about these Guys........................

Hopefully Esposito will make it even more of a race. IMHO, he is one of the. best, unrecognized Baja racers ever. It is unfortunate that THR did him dirty.

Pearson and Bell on the 4x will be formidable.

I'm sure Henge will sit this one out.