Blue,Red,Blue

Well I have a 02 CRF450R on order and today I made a decision, I ordered a 02 YZ250F and im cancelling the Honda tomarrow. My 00-YZ426 is such a sweet race bike I dont want to part with it, so this way I'll have both a 426 and a 250F. I figure I'll have all the bases covered :-)

Doug

I understand that decision. IMHO, Even if Honda hits a home run with thier bike, its not going to be that much better than a 426. Also, if I had to bet money I don't think it will be as good.

I will be keeping mine a long time. The 250 should be a blast.

The only thing I could think of that would make me want to sell my bike is a 220 lb version of it.

------------------

Rick

01 YZ426F #85 Vet C

MxOldTimer, you made the right decision. The first year blah won't affect you now. The 250F will be more refined - better starting,better suspension, etc...Give the Honda a year to work the kinks out for 2003, then consider. Remember the 98 Wr/YZF 400. Nice bikes, but they sure got better with age.......

Has anyone seen any magazine reviews of the new honda yet? I'm very happy with my yz, but I'm very curious to know what Honda has put together.