HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Indy_WR450

Changing my handle

5 posts in this topic

After the disgraceful first half of monday night football I am thinking of changing my TT handle to Tampa_WR450. What a beating! Wow! :D :D :):D

I guess the awesome comeback with 21 points in the last 4 minutes and a win in overtime for the Indianapolis Colts and I get to keep my handle! Wow what a game! Check out sports center for the highlights! :)

I hit the sack during the third quarter, needless to say I was a bit shaken when I heard the news this morning. Well, at least it was a loss to Tony Dungy.

I went to bed at the end of the 3rd when McCardell caught the TD and put them up by 21.

And I KNOW I would have turned in when the Bucs went up 21 with 4 minutes left in the game.

Serves me right for giving up on the Colts.

Although my boys will crush them in the playoffs. We have to avenge a playoff loss to the colts from around 1995. We dont forget easily. :D

p.s. Look for this thread to move to the OT forum soon! :)

Sorry to say I missed the game Indy :D! I was busy watching my beloved Boston Red Socks beat the Chokeland A's for a third straight game :):D

Smoke :D