HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tresyuno

New Bike New Member

3 posts in this topic

I just wanted to drop you guys a note and say thanks to your conversations. I bought a 2001 YZ 426F last saturday. I was doing some research on the new four strokes and ran across this site. I am very pleased with the bike and will probably be bringing up some questions in the future. By the way the tech section that explains how to start the bike really helped.

Thanks

------------------

Hey welcome to Thumpertalk.com you will not believe how much valuable information is on here. I live in Houston so not too far away from Austin, there are a few people who live in the Southeast TX area. Hope you have fun on your new bike! Later,

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 426!

Motoman393's MX Site

Welcome! I think you will really enjoy this site. I have had my 426 for about 6 months and learned all kinds of things, like using mobil one 5w-50 because it doesn't have friction modifiers and you can buy it at walmart for 3.99/qrt. anyway you will see!

later

nozzlejockey