HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zdylanh

Stock exhaust for sale

7 posts in this topic

Rob, whats up? How are things in your neck of the woods? are you all settled in yet? zac

I have a 2000 yz426 exhaust system (pipe and silencer) that has one ride on it. I replaced it with a White bros. and when I sold the bike I kept the exhaust. $100 and it's yours. Again, it is like new. My email is not working so you have to call me at 541-928-2634.

Thanks

Rob

Does the 2000 426 header clear the oil filter? I'm pretty sure it does and if so, I'm interested in the pipe and silencer. Send me an e-mail@ pkdaniels@jps.net

I'll try to call you about it but I got so swamped at work I totally spaced it till I looked at my bike tonight.

Thanks,

Pat

99 YZ400

Duh, I just re-read your post and saw your e-mail is dead. I'll call ya...

I have a '00 426 and the manual says that I need to remove the stock header to take the oil filter out but there is a mile of clearance. I always thought this to be a little odd since everybody always complains about having to remove their header to take the filter out.

:) Joe

timmorg,

You don't have to remove your header at all. Just loosen it and rotate it upwards - that will give you plenty of clearance to your oil filter.

Odie