HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IBWFO

Millville, MN Track?

7 posts in this topic

I know this is off topic, but can someone tell me a little about the track @ Millville?

Heading up there to race next week.

Thanks

Millville has hills the 426 will love.

Down hill a great place to pass stay on the gas man!Long sand whoop section.long start

sweeps to the right. I prefer the outside.

Nice cool trout stream seperates the pits from the track. great place to cool off.

Minnesota has been a humid jungel for a couple weeks I hope it cools off by then.

oops! Pro national moto ot hare scramble?

What class!

Sounds awesome! I will be in the over 40 A and the over 30 A (that might be a stretch)

Got some buddies talked into taking my trailer and bike up, and I am flying, staying at the Holiday Inn. Hope I can get a rent car.

Being from Dallas, the heat shouldn't be a problem, matter of fact I hope it's 110!!!!

Thanks

[This message has been edited by IBWFO (edited 08-06-2001).]

I think I might race as well.You may need a temp district 23 card. there web is

armca.org. Might save you standing in line.

I'm +30+40 B rider. Maybe if you sandbag

we'll go at it. Oh Yah one important thing about millville I left out NO ALCOHOL!

and they damm near strip search ya. there is a beer garden. it got really roudy a couple years ago burned motor homes, topless girls,

tipped over cars etc. only had my 01 426 a couple weeks love it when I can start it.

Maybe you could key me in on the trick.

Im getting better at it but I came from a one kick KX. If I stall it the race is over.

Hopefully just the AMA card will suffice. I called some "old" guy at the track yesterday and he said all I needed was my AMA card, but if I need another one? I'll check into it. How can I get in touch with you when I get there? I will have a cell phone with me.

Seems that whenever it's a big race everyone sandbags, thats a bummer. I'm just out for the fun.

Mail Me and we'll swopp #s Paul.simonette@virdev.com

I have a white 25 foot Mallard motorhome

6x12 green trailer white ez up

01 426 Yellow backround #356 and a kx for sale.Ill save some shade for ya.

I'll have some firewood it'l be a good old time Flying to msp or rodchester?

BEAUTIFUL TRACK. LITTLE TOO CROWED AT THE NATIONALS.

SECURITY AND THE BEER ISSUE IS OUT OF CONTROL. I SHOW UP WITH MY WIFE AND THREE LITTLE ONES. THESE GONES STRIP SEARCH MY EXPEDITION AND RECOVER A WARM ONE FROM LAST MONTH!! ONE YEAR I STAYED AT THE COUNTRY INN & SUITES AND GUESS WHO WAS IN THE LOBBY SITTING ON THE COUCH? DOUG HENRY, JOHN DOWD. NICE PEOPLE!!! HENRY IS SUPER NICE!!

Originally posted by IBWFO:

I know this is off topic, but can someone tell me a little about the track @ Millville?

Heading up there to race next week.

Thanks