Millville, MN Track?

I know this is off topic, but can someone tell me a little about the track @ Millville?

Heading up there to race next week.

Thanks

Millville has hills the 426 will love.

Down hill a great place to pass stay on the gas man!Long sand whoop section.long start

sweeps to the right. I prefer the outside.

Nice cool trout stream seperates the pits from the track. great place to cool off.

Minnesota has been a humid jungel for a couple weeks I hope it cools off by then.

oops! Pro national moto ot hare scramble?

What class!

Sounds awesome! I will be in the over 40 A and the over 30 A (that might be a stretch)

Got some buddies talked into taking my trailer and bike up, and I am flying, staying at the Holiday Inn. Hope I can get a rent car.

Being from Dallas, the heat shouldn't be a problem, matter of fact I hope it's 110!!!!

Thanks

[This message has been edited by IBWFO (edited 08-06-2001).]

I think I might race as well.You may need a temp district 23 card. there web is

armca.org. Might save you standing in line.

I'm +30+40 B rider. Maybe if you sandbag

we'll go at it. Oh Yah one important thing about millville I left out NO ALCOHOL!

and they damm near strip search ya. there is a beer garden. it got really roudy a couple years ago burned motor homes, topless girls,

tipped over cars etc. only had my 01 426 a couple weeks love it when I can start it.

Maybe you could key me in on the trick.

Im getting better at it but I came from a one kick KX. If I stall it the race is over.

Hopefully just the AMA card will suffice. I called some "old" guy at the track yesterday and he said all I needed was my AMA card, but if I need another one? I'll check into it. How can I get in touch with you when I get there? I will have a cell phone with me.

Seems that whenever it's a big race everyone sandbags, thats a bummer. I'm just out for the fun.

Mail Me and we'll swopp #s Paul.simonette@virdev.com

I have a white 25 foot Mallard motorhome

6x12 green trailer white ez up

01 426 Yellow backround #356 and a kx for sale.Ill save some shade for ya.

I'll have some firewood it'l be a good old time Flying to msp or rodchester?

BEAUTIFUL TRACK. LITTLE TOO CROWED AT THE NATIONALS.

SECURITY AND THE BEER ISSUE IS OUT OF CONTROL. I SHOW UP WITH MY WIFE AND THREE LITTLE ONES. THESE GONES STRIP SEARCH MY EXPEDITION AND RECOVER A WARM ONE FROM LAST MONTH!! ONE YEAR I STAYED AT THE COUNTRY INN & SUITES AND GUESS WHO WAS IN THE LOBBY SITTING ON THE COUCH? DOUG HENRY, JOHN DOWD. NICE PEOPLE!!! HENRY IS SUPER NICE!!

Originally posted by IBWFO:

I know this is off topic, but can someone tell me a little about the track @ Millville?

Heading up there to race next week.

Thanks