HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motoxvet

'93 RM250?

5 posts in this topic

I'm looking at a '93 RM 250 for a very decent price but I don't know if this particular year is desirable or not. For those familiar with them, were they good handling machines? How about the motors...reliable? I plan on using it primarily as a woods bike and a little bit an MX training bike to get myself into shape again. Any comments are appreciated.

THANKS

Ive never owned a 93, but I say if the price is right how can you pass it up no matter what it is? :smirk:

Ive never owned a 93, but I say if the price is right how can you pass it up no matter what it is? :smirk:

+1!! It's better to ride an older bike than none at all! And a great price makes it even better!

93 is a odd year... If you are going to try to find used parts... There are some parts on the 93 that only a 93 will fit.. Without other changes....

I am building a 94 right now... I love it :smirk:

Hmmm..Don't like the sound of that. Since I keep bikes for quite a while, that means a lot of repairs....and a lot of parts.