HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim_bo

Riding with full RV hookup

6 posts in this topic

HELP!! My wife is killing me. I was planning on going to Hungry Valley next weekend for four days with the RV to do some riding. However, when I told her that it was dry camping only, she freaked! She said there was no way I was going to ride all day in the dirt and not be able to take several showers before I got in her RV!!

So... where can I find some good riding that has a full hookup RV park adjacent???

Jimbo

I take an extra 12 gallons of water when we dry camp more than 2 nights... then I yell at everybody(2 boys, wife) about saving water when ever they turn on the faucet, use the toliet or take a shower. It seems to work, we always have just enough. We also take several gallons of extra drinking water.

Ever been give a bath in your bed by a nurse? You dont need much water at all ! As the man said get a large water tank and you should be set.

I have a popup camper that holds 20 gallons....I carry another 20 on top of that. I also use a solar shower in which I use any water available ...hopefully from a nearby stream or lake. :)