Safe operating Temperature

Hey all I searched for a while and I couldn't find anything concrete so here goes. 2006 Yz450 with WR lighting system I have converted my bike to a dual-sport via WR parts exchange, and now for the times when I'm riding the bike in town I want to put a cooling fan on it.

My question is what operating temperature should I limit my bike to. I'm going to put a temp sensor in a water line then run a little red light in my switch cluster behind the headlight, when the bike reach's the temperature and the light comes on I'll have a toggle switch to turn the fan on. I'm looking at temp sensors from Cole Hersee the options are 184-216F, 253-273F, or 190-210. I was thinking the 190-210 because that is what my truck runs the best at... but I wasn't sure if the temp on these bikes should be hotter to allow better running.... But heat is an engines enemy so....

Any thoughts?

Also I saw mention of a spal fan kit? Is this a worthwhile buy or should I just buy a waterproof fan from someplace else?

Water boil at 212 at sea level so you wouldnt want anything over

Yes but it isn't straight water. You should be running 50/50 antifreeze/water

Yes but it isn't straight water. You should be running 50/50 antifreeze/water

It also isn't at sea level pressures inside the cooling system with a 16 PSI cap on it. A 50/50 mix of ethylene glycol /water at 16 PSI (1.1 bar) at sea level should boil at around 270. Ideally, if you were to have a switch activate a fan on the system, I'd want it on at about 230-240 and off at 200-210 (℉)

So gray, out of the possible temperature settings what should I use? Or is there another company that I could get the setting recommended?

Of those 3, I'd like to pick the highest one, but the high threshold at 273 is a bit much. I guess the 216 if the switch are on at the high listed temp and off at the low. But I think I'd shop a little more. No idea where off the top of my head.

Well I'm going to buy trail tech voyager which will give me a read out on the temp. So I just need a inline sensor