New Video - Finally back in the woods!

I just completed digitizing the first video clip of our ride on Friday the 13th and thought you might enjoy it. Go to http://www.h2ooh.com/helmetcam to check it out. More to follow…

Tim, are you still out there?

Ron,

] Cool clips! What's the matter? Can't you keep up with that little Two Fiddy? :)

Great videos -- thanks!

Those are to cool !!! :)

Excellent! I've got a big grin on my face!

Yo Ron,

Gettin some new clips huh? Been keeping busy with business. When you gonna come ride with us and do some footage?

Tim

------------------

Utah Motorcycle Adventures

www.utahmoto.com

[This message has been edited by offroadhaus (edited 04-18-2001).]

No love... :)

Razor, aren't you gonna stick-up for me? Who is that guy in front of me and what is he on?

I can’t believe the quality of the video, I thought the helmet cams would give nothing but a bouncing blur. Those clips are too cool.

The helmet cam is going on my wish list. :)

Nice stuff Ron. :)

Watching videos of you cruising around sure helps as this part of the continent does the spring thaw. I'm looking at about 2-3 weeks before new content gets put to tape. :D

Did you ever get that ADSL installed?

My I.P has changed to 24.70.18.141

neil

Ron, not only will I stick up for you, I'll add a few cents to the mix.

First off, I'm on a '01-WR; I just make it look like a two-fiddy. Secondly, not only could Ron keep up, he probably could have passed me... at will.

For all of you TT guys who didn't show up,you missed a great day in the woods- PLAIN & SIMPLE. Ron knew this area very well,and for good reason, it's a great place to ride within a reasonable distance from the metropolitan LA area.

Thanks Ron, If you, or anyone is interested in riding this weekend, call me at 949.933.2077

RAZOR

I guess a correction is in order.

The video depicts The Wolf(DRZ-400) leading, followed by Ron in SoCal(WR-400); I'm bringing up the rear(WR-426).

Great video clip... too short,though.

RAZOR

Razor - I agree, the clips are too short. I'm trying to post more of that ride. Lots of great footage to choose from, just can't decide what to digitize… certainly crossing Deep Creek. I just learned we have another Friday the 13th in July! Keep that day open. I'm afraid I can't ride for a few weeks, blew a fork seal last Saturday and I had to send the Uncle Sam my suspension money on Monday. Gonna take my shock and forks to Fineline next week. Till then, I'm stuck watching videos. BTW - mike68 was just razzing me, but thanks for the kind words. Also, "The Wolf" mentioned he needs some computer work done & I'm the guy. Can you pass on my e-mail address to him for me? Thanks.

Tim - I should be there riding with you guys right now but have to pass this season due to a few home improvement projects and a heavy work load. I desperately need a vacation and can't think of a better way to recharge the 'ol batteries than taking a Utah Moto Adventure. We will definitely hook-up in the near future. I will be contacting you today via e-mail…

Neil - Unfortunately for me I'm still stuck with a modem but am very aggressively pursuing a fix. You provide real motivation - thanks a million! It won't be long now. I hope you thaw out soon!

Opps, this is getting long & I've got to get back to work. Talk to 'yall soon!