HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TuX0r

White Brothers E series spark arrestor.

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, this is my first post here on Thump Talk. I have an 1998 Yamaha WR 400f and it has an White Brothers E series exhaust. I am looking for spark arrestor for it and have not had any luck finding one. I have been searching Google and looking all over Ebay. I also know that White Brothers no long exist as a company because they where bought out. Can anyone help me finde one or know of a make shift way of making one ? Thanks for you time and I look forward to your responses.

Hello everyone, this is my first post here on Thump Talk. I have an 1998 Yamaha WR 400f and it has an White Brothers E series exhaust. I am looking for spark arrestor for it and have not had any luck finding one. I have been searching Google and looking all over Ebay. I also know that White Brothers no long exist as a company because they where bought out. Can anyone help me finde one or know of a make shift way of making one ? Thanks for you time and I look forward to your responses.

You may stuck purchasing a new silencer/spark arrester. I can only assume that in Oregon, while on public land your S/A needs to have a mfg stamp..."Forest Service Approved Spark Arrester".

You may know this already but all the spark arrester is on the e-series is a solid plate that goes on the end of the disks. It would be simple enough to make but like bowhunter said most places require that stamp either way.

Thanks guys for your ideays and suggestions. I was wanting to save money but I have decided to bite the bullet and buy an FMF Q 4. Thanks again!