HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ill_caper

I know this is asking alot......

2 posts in this topic

but I am really nervous about doing this valve check/adjustment ( I know....pull up my panties blah blah blah :D). For people who are pretty good at it :D. Is there any way you could write down how do it including things I should look out for things I should do that arent mentioned in the manual and any other tips that wuold help. I want to be able to do this myself but am scared of ruining the engine on the W . Then I would cry :D Anyway any input would be great. This place is such an incredible resource :D .THanks guys. HOpe everyone has a good weekend riding since I cant. But I will be riding Tuesday. :D:):D

Only thing you really need to worry about are the half cir-clips that will fall out when you remove the cams.

First time it takes about 1.5 to 2 hours to do the job. Second time takes less than an hour and and half, third time it takes less than an hour.

Good luck!