Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barefootbob

California
Middle Creek Mud Bog Shoot out 1/21

114 posts in this topic

With the rain on the horizon, Cow will be closed so who wants to hit MC this weekend, if it's still open that is :smirk::bonk:

Or Sunday, it's all good. The only reason I went with Saturday is Friday night temps are 38 and Saturday night is 30.

I wish I could go. I sent my shock off to Dick's Racing for service. Have fun guys it should be fun.

It's no wonder why that place is so beat to sh*t.

Ya it's all my fault, it's totaly beat and you shoud never ever ride that place agian. You might get a little wet or better yet, swallowed up by a monster sized mud hole. :bonk::smirk:

mid-creek-091.jpg

Edited by barefootbob

If you think MC is beat, then cow is really beat up. I like the technical beat up trails the best. All the whiners stay off of them.

Thats why they close Cow when it rains, I mean that place is so beat up, no one should ride that place, it's way to dangerous :smirk::bonk:

Once the trails get red-tagged then you'll all be crying the blues.

It's just too bad some in our off-roading community don't have much common sense. It takes the BLM or FS to do the thinking for us.

Edited by yzwiley

Oh no I want you and Obama to do all my thinking for me, I mean you know best right. Your such a dirt bike god, what ever you think and say I should write into the dirt bike bible and live by your words and your words only. Don't be a wad, that last enduro messed the trails up more then a few people riding in the rain. So maybe they should not have any more enduros and that will save the trails right. The same trails I've been riding for 20+ years. MC has great drainage and that's why the rain closures are as they are. Cow turns into a big mud hole when it rains so that why they have such strict rain closures. It's good to know your the one who's so smart to no where to draw the line between having fun and common sense, if you don't like riding in the rain then don't, personally I like riding in the rain, it's my right and if you don't like I really don't care so.

Edited by barefootbob
1 person likes this

The enduro clubs are on the hook to repair any damage after an event. Do you do the same after you ride in the rain and snow?

I meet you once Bob. You came up and introduced yourself to me at an enduro at Middle Creek. I thought you were a bit of a stalker weirdo being that you were not even there to ride the event. You've proved my intuition correct.

You can have Middle Creek. Enjoy the ruts and effed up trails for the time that's left. Cheers!

Well it hasen't been fixed yet, 37 is all messed up. So now your going to call me names because I helped out at a event where I coulden't ride do to injuries. We will enjoy MC just knowing mr. fair weather wiener is home playing his X-Box

Edited by barefootbob

Guys, have a great ride, i am a fair weather rider anymore, but f you want go out in the mud and rain go for it. That sticker on our bikes should pay for the trail maintenance during the year. Have fun and enjoy yourself's, i will hit them after it clears up.

I meet you once Bob. You came up and introduced yourself to me at an enduro at Middle Creek. I thought you were a bit of a stalker weirdo being that you were not even there to ride the event. You've proved my intuition correct.

insane-clown-posse-request.jpg

Did he look like this? That was the Husky days.

Once the trails get red-tagged then you'll all be crying the blues.

It's just too bad some in our off-roading community don't have much common sense. It takes the BLM or FS to do the thinking for us.

Are you parking your bike for the winter Mr. Wiley??? It's been really dry for weeks up at Middle Creek and some felow off roader's want to go for a ride on the OPEN trail system......and to that you say they have no common sense? What the hell has crawled up your butt? A little rain should make for some great conditions this weekend. I say ride on guys and hopefully the Sierra club doesn't dub sir Wiley king of the forrest before the weekend. :smirk:

Edited by Shagnasty

No Tony, the thought that riding the trail system in the downpour and snow is rather disturbing, for this is what causes the most damage. It's just a shame that some here are not willing to wait until the rain stops before using our public lands. Just sucks too few of you here are open to realize it. And to top that off, most none are willing to go out there and repair the damage.

Everytime GT closes for rain there's always someone on this board that gets all pissy, for they only expose their ignorance as to why it's important that we protect what we have.

The reality is Middle Creek and a few other destinations have gotten so trashed in the past ten years due to the lack of consideration from the users.

And for Bob, nice edit job. You call me names and tell me to "&%$#@! off" then remove your post. Yeah, I still think you're a fricken stalker weirdo.

I do find it rather amusing how a number of you reacted so pissy about my original post, for I only stated the obvious about MC.

That was a good link and it was meant for you and you only, this is a family site and you got the message :} I actually LMAO at that one.

I thought you where going to go terrorize some other thread. It's funny or maybe not so how you like Obama, Pelosi, Reed are so full of your selves that you think your above the law's and rules, that you are the deciding factor between right and wrong. I remember when this site was so much fun but then came the commi Nazi thread terrorist thinking they just know it all and now we don't see any ride reports, dude it's people like you that piss on everyone's fun sharing there experiences, GFYS.

Stalker? What your still stalking this thread? Like I care what some mindless tick turd like you thinks? You know nothing about me but like you've shown, your so full of your self you think you know it all and can pass judgment.

As far as MC goes, I think the trail system is better today then it was a few years ago, in the last 5 years I've noticed more people/ family's are riding increasing, at least doubling the traffic on the trail system and the money that’s meant for trail maintenance get's spent on stuff other then trail maintenance. I have noticed that the trails are better today then they where 2 years ago so more work has been done recently. I/we ride with in the rules and to tell the truth I hope we get enough rain to close the system down because we need the rain and I know a few places that have "no" rain closures, but that’s if you approve sir know it all. So just go away, go stalk some other thread, no one here cares what you think, you don't know it all.

2 people like this

Did he look like this? That was the Husky days.

LOL!!! Someone got a pic of me streaking through the camp ground hunting fire wood.