Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bazzaboy7

WR400F exhaust upgrade wanted in the UK

4 posts in this topic

Hi there - looking to upgrade my stock exhaust.

On a budget (thanks Santa :lol: ) so looking for anything which will improve the sound and performance of my beloved WR.

I know it's a long shot :smirk: but someone may have a spare sitting around ...... PLEASE .... ??

Thanks for looking and look forward to hearing from anyone ..... :bonk:

if you are on a budget or even if you arent, The stock YZ pipe with help your bike to run like it was made to. A free performance modification is to move the exhaust cam on tooth on your bike to match the valve timing of the YZ

I will look to see if I have a 426 exhaust, Im pretty sure I only have one from the YZ450

1 person likes this

if you are on a budget or even if you arent, The stock YZ pipe with help your bike to run like it was made to. A free performance modification is to move the exhaust cam on tooth on your bike to match the valve timing of the YZ

I will look to see if I have a 426 exhaust, Im pretty sure I only have one from the YZ450

Thanks for the reply - I managed to find a used Bills Pipes Thunder Series tailpipe in the UK for £100. I know it sounds like a lot of cash but they are quite hard to come by in the UK (my experience anyway !!). Picked it up today and fitted it this afternoon - awesome sound !!

I plan to do the exhaust cam mod next - just want to get used to the power delivery 'before' .... so that I can tell how much different it is 'after' :smirk: