spoke nipple size

Can anyone tell me what size spoke nipple wrench I need to order for my 2000 WR 400? Are they the same size front to rear? What type of spoke wrenches does everyone else use? I am replacing my cheezy Taiwanese ones and I want to get something good.

Pete, size 6 front and back!

I wouldn't spend much money a wrench if I were you. A spoke wrench is a spoke wrench. Unless you decide you need a spoke torque wrench... :) Don't waste your money. :D

Good Luck!

------------------

JJ from WA - 99 WR; WR timed, EKN Needle, Scotts stabalizer, Scotts triple clamps, Pro-Tapers, Michelin S-12's, Terry Cable hot start, MSR Raptor clutch lever, Moose skid plate, Works frame guards, Acerbis Pro Rally guards, Renthal MD-soft grips, Factory Effex graphics, YZ IMS seat base, YZ Factory Effex seat foam and gripper seat cover, YZ rear fender

JJ-thnx. for the info.I just want to get a spoke wrench that is good quality and won't bend.My current junky ones seem like they are are made of butter - the ends have opened up and are now off-size.

Gottcha.

I took a quick look through the Tucker Rocky catalog and found a Rowe 6 in 1 wrench for $6.50, Parts Unlimited Rowe 6 in 1, $4.35. I also found a Pro Circut wrench with replaceable ends for around $25. Personaly I would try to track down a stock yamaha wrench that comes with the bike. I had great success with it and more than likely your local shop has some lying around...

JJ