24th Annual Ghost Rider Enduro Oct 19

So Cal guys:

Red Mountain area. Epic Training Wheels MC event. Tons of raffle prizes. Excellent D-37 Enduro. You need AMA and D-37 membership. See you there.

Link: http://home.netcom.com/~sorudne/sponsors.htm

Dan

PS To moderators: I emailed to Events two weeks ago, but no one posted it.

i'm on minute 30. looking forward to an enduro. we need more enduros in district 37.

Your wish may be granted in the next season or two. The talk amongst the Enduro Clubs and D-37 is exactly the same thing. We just need to get more clubs interested and educated, more riders interested, and get the word out that enduros are the perfect place for 40-something former desert racers that have lost their death wish, LOL.

Dan

and get the word out that enduros are the perfect place for 40-something former desert racers that have lost their death wish, LOL.

Dan

that and 20-something desert racers who constantly have pyschological meltdowns right before the bomb start... not speaking from personal experience or anything... :)

I am glad to hear the discussion. I would be tempted to come out of retirement. More emphasis on timing and resets(rest periods)and less on killer sections that turns the enduro into an all out desert race halfway through the first loop. Save that stuff for the third loop. I would love to try the BRP in an enduro!

I am glad to hear the discussion. I would be tempted to come out of retirement. More emphasis on timing and resets(rest periods)and less on killer sections that turns the enduro into an all out desert race halfway through the first loop. Save that stuff for the third loop. I would love to try the BRP in an enduro!

OK D37, come on out. I can't tell you much, except that Loop 1 definitely won't turn into a hare-n-hound. Bring your friends, too. You'll enjoy the ride. If enough of you come out, maybe we can start a "Retired D-37 Adults on BRP's" class.

Dan

and get the word out that enduros are the perfect place for 40-something former desert racers that have lost their death wish, LOL.

Dan

that and 20-something desert racers who constantly have pyschological meltdowns right before the bomb start... not speaking from personal experience or anything... :)

I hear ya. My best buddy used to throw up before every DRA race back in the '70's. It took my mind off the start, and I have him to thank for it. It was a full time job avoiding the overspray....

Dan