Spy photo: Stewart´s naked JGR bike spotted today

This is a bad mother f.... :lol::bonk::smirk:

sxbike.jpg

Also spotted black forks on his latest video, probably SFF-fork or the new AIR fork seen also on mitch paytons testbikes.

Stewartfork.jpg

Interesting. I wonder if Yamaha plans on using Showa suspension components in the future.

Interesting. I wonder if Yamaha plans on using Showa suspension components in the future.

Don´t count on it !

No kickstarter ? :smirk:

Stewartfork.jpg

Yes, but it's black. Look again.

Looks like its got a piece of rubber around the base

Some more....

Dressed for success ?

Aia148SCMAA-kF6.jpg

402393_417343579954_9804634954_1505979_388866795_n.jpg

736601c837d311e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Slim-Jim:

AibrKryCQAA_zFh-550x736.jpg

s780_010512pressday014.jpg

s780_010512pressday020.jpg

According to GuyB this is a map advice with different maps so Stewart can change whenever he wants to.....cool !

s1600_010512pressday018.jpg

s1600_010512pressday021.jpg

I see confidence !

s1600_010512pressday009.jpg

Edited by HRC

is that a showa shock as well as forks

He also runs Renthals. Wonder if that is a personal preference, or $ponserhip thing. I love my Pro Tapers.

I wonder how the Interstate Batteries fit in...

Kinda interesting to see JGR throw all that money at Stewart. The bike is definately trick, borderline works. There is no excuse for Stewart this year not to win!

is that a showa shock as well as forks

I´m not 100% but to me it looks like the same special JGR inhouse shock as last year. The forks are definitly Showa....probably the new AIR fork.

Looks like the Xtrig PHDS handlebar mounts also...or a knockoff with the elastomers..

I´m not 100% but to me it looks like the same special JGR inhouse shock as last year. The forks are definitly Showa....probably the new AIR fork.

I believe the shock is made by JRI, the same company that made their shock last year and the shocks for the nascar team. I've been told that JGR is doing bto sports teams suspension and motors and through the partnership bto will be selling JGR,JRI, shocks and other JGR products.

That bike is awesome....JGR was definitely the way for Stewie to go if he is going to win again.

This is a bad mother f.... :lol::bonk::lol:

sxbike.jpg

Also spotted black forks on his latest video, probably SFF-fork or the new AIR fork seen also on mitch paytons testbikes.

Stewartfork.jpg

Man!!! you put a stocker beside that and It would be hard to tell them apart...:lol::smirk:

That Gas tank is out of control..

i remember reading a couple years ago JGR was running a hybrid kyb/showa fork up front that they made in-house with some custom parts thrown in. this was the first year or 2 they came on the scene so mayb they switched? that was just the last thing i remember seeing.