03-09 front hub

Does the front hubs from 2003-2009 interchange. I am looking at purchasing a oversize front rotor for my 2009 yz450, but the rotor setup is off a 2003 yz450. I'm assuming the bolt pattern should be the same for the rotor, the spacer bracket might be out a little if anything. Any input?

The front wheels are the same on '03-'09 but the caliper mount on the axle trunion was changed on the '08+ models to accomidate the new smaller caliper.

The rotor should swap but the caliper bracket is different between the '03 and '09.

The '03-'09 (and I'm fairly certain '10-'12) front wheels are the same except for the rotor update in '07, and wheels from much earlier will fit if the correct axle and spacers for the recipient bike are used.

Rears are another matter:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632582

The '03-'09 (and I'm fairly certain '10-'12) front wheels are the same except for the rotor update in '07, and wheels from much earlier will fit if the correct axle and spacers for the recipient bike are used.

Rears are another matter:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632582

The '07+ 'wave' rotors are a direct swap with earlier rotors. Same I.D., O.D. bolt hole circle/spacing for both the front and rear. I have the '07+ rotors on my '06 YZ and '03 WR.

The '07+ 'wave' rotors are a direct swap with earlier rotors. Same I.D., O.D. bolt hole circle/spacing for both the front and rear. I have the '07+ rotors on my '06 YZ and '03 WR.
That's what "...wheels are the same except for the rotor..." means. The wheels are the same, the rotors are different.
That's what "...wheels are the same except for the rotor..." means. The wheels are the same, the rotors are different.

Functionally, they are the same. That's what I was trying to say.

Yes, they're entirely interchangeable. Maybe that wasn't clear at first, but you're right.