Ride the Cannondale in SE Pa Aug 4th and 5th

Rausch Creek is having an open house and is having Cannondale there. They will have the bikes available to ride. I'm going up on Sunday.

www.rauschcreekracing.com

On Saturday Happy Ramblers in Hanover is hosting an open pratice day for AMA members. Some TT'ers will be there.

I'll be in a gold Toyota Sequoia with a white EZ-up canopy.

www.happyramblers.com

Bill

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards , Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

Bill, I'll try to make it up Saturday anyway. Mabey I'll swing out my good ol' KX250...hasn't been started in over two months - I dunno though. Shipping our good bikes to California Thursday, or we'd be there to ride for sure. (After 5 that is :) )

Can you bring up those Thumpertalk Decals you were letting me know about...I may be interested, I'll have to see, I'm cheap like that. :D

------------------

'01 KTM 520 SX

'95 KX 250

AMA Dist 6 Member

Hare Scramble Class B #523

I'll bring'em

Bill :)