HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atropine

Which mounts for Cycra Pro Bends on 2010?

1 post in this topic

So I have been searching Thumpertalk and other sites for a while but still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. I have a 2010 YZ450F with stock ProTapers and Scotts stabilizer, with stock bar pad modified/cut in the middle to make space for the stabilizer. I want to retain the bar pad because I have my iPhone mounted to it (to run a GPS tracking app). I want a set of Cycra ProBend handguards, but I'm not sure what is the best style of mount to use. I have read some reviews of the new CRM style, but I am worried that they will mount too close to the center of the bar and won't work with my existing bar pad. I would be happy with the original ProBends but I am a little worried that the clutch/brake lines will rub on the non-CRM style ProBends. Anyone have the original non-CRM ProBends on a 2010-2012 YZ450F? If so, did you use the the triple-clamp mounts or the 1 1/8 bar mounts?