HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
teamtoxic

Big Bore

8 posts in this topic

<font color="navy">Does anyone know where and if there is an aftermarket big bore kit for the YZ426? I'm not interested in boring or resleeving my cylinder; I'd like to find a complete big bore kit. Thanx

------------------

~YaMaHaYzFoUrTwOsIx~

[This message has been edited by teamtoxic (edited 07-30-2001).]

:)

What the heck you you need MORE POWER from a 426cc four stroker for?!?!?!?!?! Oh, to keep up with the KTM 520's! :D

Just Kidding!

Wow though...bigger than it is...whew. Doug Henry, eat your heart out, eh? :D

------------------

'01 KTM 520 SX

'95 KX 250

AMA Dist 6 Member

Hare Scramble Class B #523

<font color="navy">You can never have enough power :) If you think the 426 has gobs of power, try a CR500 before they're gone. FYI they've stopped production of the CR500 for 2002.

Has anyone played with a Wiseco 13.5 : 1 compression ratio piston (stock displacement)? I understand you're suppossed to run 50:50 race fuel/premium. Is there a big difference from stock?

Thanx for your replies

------------------

~YaMaHaYzFoUrTwOsIx~

Hick from here did the 450 kit to his bike and last I heard from him, he really liked it. You might do a search on this since he has posted about it here a while back...

Mike

hey try thumperracingusa.com-they sell a 450 kit and some other goodies,heck they'll even do all the work.