DRAIN PLUG

Yamaha sells one through the GYT-R line of products and also Ty Davis offers one.

Bill

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

The Terrycable and ZipTy are the same plug. Terrycable is owned by Ty's dad Terry. The vast majority of Ty's products are made at Terycable. The drain plug magnet can hold onto chunks the size of a small child!!

Lucky for me that I live about 15 minutes from both of them. I just wish I could ride fast enough to keep Ty's dust in sight ?

Ernie

Ernie, yes I knew that the two sites are linked to Ty, but ziptyracing is his own and I found that it's a much better site. The Terrycable site isn't as up-to-date and doesn't include all of his products.

Dirtdad,

You are correct. Ty's site is much better than Terrycables but, the products are the same.

Scott,

OUCH. That was a spank!!! ? I am about ready to get back on the bike. Go back to the ortho this Thursday and hopefully will get the green light.

Ernie