HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foursmoke

what happened to....

7 posts in this topic

the Trail tech computers in the TT store? I got 1 there a few months ago and now my 9 yr old wants 1 for his new TTR125L and ther gone :):D

Smoke :D

They still have them. I found them the other day I think in the dual sport stuff. The live help person saud to call them to order the specific computer and billet mount you need. The number is on the shop page.

I'm not entirely haoppy with mine....sometimes it shows me riding at 190 kmh when I am doing only about 60. It seems to sort itself out and then show crazy speeds again. Anyone else have this problem ? I think it is when it gets wet it goes crazy but not sure.

My max speed is off sometimes. Everything else is on the money compared to my enduro buddies ICO computers. My max speed will jump on up there when I am not looking. Other than that, I love the Trail Tech :)

The sensor is very sensitive....If not placed correcly, it will "double read" the magnet, doubling your speed. Your math doesn't quite work out though :D Reposition the sensor more to one side and it should fix the problem.

Bud :)