fork oil out of bleeders

08 450..... I went riding today and found that out of my right fork there is fork oil leaking out of my quick bleeders....I noticed the last few times it was wet but .since its been muddy and wet out .I figured that it wasn't oil....but today relized it is....only the right fork though...checked the o ring on it and it seems fine....what else could it be and y????

Sounds like your quick bleeders aren't sealing properly. Probably not anything wrong with your forks.

Sounds like the one way valve isn't so one way anymore. Just replace them.

They are new...like 3-4 months old....sucks huh...i took it off last night and inspected it but sisnt find anything noticably wrong...ges that would be the smart thing to do...buy new ones and not motion pro....didn't no if oil coming out of it was a form problem or just the bleeder...thank you gentelman.

Great. I just bought Motion Pro. Havent ridden with them yet. Hope I dont have a problem.

Don't buy quick bleeders from anyone but System Tech Racing in Loveland, Colorado. They INVENTED and PATENTED the quick bleeder, and all others are illegal knock-offs. The corporate thieves know that they can outspend a small shop like System Tech many times over in the courtroom, and can pirate designs with impunity. Support the American small businessman who came up with the thing and absolutely refuse to do business with pirates.

For the record, I have no association with System Tech whatsoever. I just know the story and have System Teck bleeders on my Husaberg.

Great. I just bought Motion Pro. Havent ridden with them yet. Hope I dont have a problem.
I never have.
Don't buy quick bleeders from anyone but System Tech Racing in Loveland, Colorado. They INVENTED and PATENTED the quick bleeder, and all others are illegal knock-offs.
Intriguing claim.

Had a few fork bleeders leak. Never had the OEM screw leak.