HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GHILL28

Dimensions for rear wheel bearing spacer (inside hub) on '09 YZ450F

6 posts in this topic

I'm trying to build a wheel from a new OEM hub for an '09 YZ450F. I have the axle and all the bearings and seals, but I'm missing that spacer inside the hub that goes between the two races.

Does anyone have dimensions for this? I can lathe one out in a few minutes at work, or spend some extra money and wait a while for it to get ordered from who-knows-where.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Ghill,

I took my wheel off ('09 yz450f) and popped the spacer out, here's what I got :

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

If there's anything else you need, let me know....

:bonk:

2 people like this

Hey, no problem at all ! I just bought that '09 (my 2nd '09 yz450) and it's got about 3 hours on it, after I put the spacer back in I thought I may as well pack a little more grease into the bearing on the right side. So, got some preventative maintenance done at the same time.

Of course the measurements aren't exact, my caliper isn't anything fancy at all it's just a Mastercraft.. but should be more than close enough for you to build what you need.

I'm glad I could help out :bonk:

Here's hoping your buddies that were riding around Randsburg are found soon.