1998 wr400

eh up all, totally new to this forum, i ride a wr 400 daily on and off road in the uk, i dont have any issues at the moment but good to know you lot are on hand for great advice, just thought id say hello.:bonk:

Still riding my 98' WR400. Probably the most reliable WR made.

Agreed. The fella I sold the bike to in 2003 rode it until 2006 before puting a clutch in it and adjusting the valves for the first time. The bike was a tank though....sure wish Hot Cams made the auto-compression-release cam when I bought the bike. I might still own it.

one more wr400 owner from the uk, ive just got mine aswell, its in supermoto trim at the min, but i have got the enduro kit as well.

great bike ive done all the free mods and the valves recently.

ive just got a new set of plastics and complete sticker kit from my wife as a christmas present.

wr4002.jpg

one more wr400 owner from the uk, ive just got mine aswell, its in supermoto trim at the min, but i have got the enduro kit as well.

great bike ive done all the free mods and the valves recently.

ive just got a new set of plastics and complete sticker kit from my wife as a christmas present.

wr4002.jpg

nice, lets have some photos when the stickers are on. as for the wire mod thing i am not sure if mine is done or not? didnt uk/euro bikes come without this mod needing doing?:bonk: