2011 yzf450 front forks

hi! my front forks have cp1 stamped on top of both them beside where you would adjust comp and leave air out, is this cp1 a standard stamp?

Usually there are no markings on the fork caps as it comes out of the crate. At that I've seen. Is this a used machine? can you post a pic?

hi! yes its a used bike, was supposodly gareth swanepoles bike he raced at the nations in france earlier in the year, yes will try get pics up as soon as poss. thanks

Stampings usually indicate a 'tuning' or 'series' fork setting done by KYB factory tuners.

Maybe you've got "A-series' forks!

i will maybe give them a while then get my suspension man to strip them and have a look!

i originally thought that if bike was gareth swanepoles he would maybe have had his own suspension on an then took it back off again, time will tell.

front forks feel quite stiff, but when on track feel ok, havent had a lot on bike to work anythin out yet.

CP1- Christof Pourcel?

would be nice to think these forks were christophe pourcel's but wouldnt these gp guys run larger diamatre etc front forks or would they just change internals?

what bike did christophe pourcel ride in 2011?

would be nice to think these forks were christophe pourcel's but wouldnt these gp guys run larger diamatre etc front forks or would they just change internals?

what bike did christophe pourcel ride in 2011?

he ran the yam for about 2 nationals before he went back to Europe I think.