First ride with gpr stablizer!

First time to ride a bike with a stabilizer.

I got a gpr stabilizer with triple clamp and pro tapers , the first ride was amazing, the bike was much easier to handle on rocky and rooted trails.

best trick you can put in a bike!

------------------

00 wr400f fmf pipe ,uni-flow filter,no lid on breather,factory R&D accelerator pump cover, pro-taper bars with gpr stabilizer,acerbis pro rally hand guards.

Mike, If you're interested in getting a stabilizer I would go for the GPR man, I see those guys at all the races promoting their stuff. At a race in Vegas last year they told me that they would sell me one brand new for $199.00 (unit only) thats a great deal considering ALOT of Pro desert racers are using these units and the Scotts unit is a bit more money. Im really happy with my Scotts set-up but if I had to do it over again I'de go with the big knob of GPR. I love it how Scotts is now selling a big knob, See ya dude, Dan

[This message has been edited by Dan Lorenze (edited 04-19-2001).]

mike the stabilizer,triple clamp,bar clamp, and pro taper bars was $550 plus $10 shipping,I think the triple clamp is pro taper.It all came from dh1 racing,talk to dave hamel he's real helpful and knows his stuff.

------------------

00 wr400f fmf pipe ,uni-flow filter,no lid on breather,factory R&D accelerator pump cover, pro-taper bars with gpr stabilizer,acerbis pro rally hand guards.

[This message has been edited by robman (edited 04-20-2001).]

every one I've talked to said they had to rebuild there scotts all the time.quality of the gpr is the same if not better than the scotts.either one would be a good choice. the gpr uses updated technology , scott hasen't changed in 7 or 8 years. that's what I've been told by lots of guys I've talked to.

------------------

Originally posted by 2-DADS RACING:

THE DIFFERENCE IS IN THE QUALITY, THE GPR'S WILL NOT GO THE DISTANCE.

I don't know how true this really is... By saying the GPR will not go the distance?? Mark (two dads) is trully a nice guy that works very close with Scott. The knob on my dampner fell off and fluid shot all over me staining all of my leathers one day, I told Scotts this and they told me that I turned the knob all the way out and it was my fault, I DID NOT!! Then they called me a liar!!! This also happend to my brother's, It shot all over the place, they told my brother that some kid went into his garage and turned the knob all the way loose!! Whatever!!! Im not making this up!!! It's easy for Scott's to have a snobby attitude because no company as really givin them a run for their money until the GRP. By the way, Scotts bought the design from Ohlins. Its not like THEY reinvented the wheel. If I were have to do this all over again I'de definatly buy a GRP unit from Dave Hamel, who's to say his unit wont go the distance??

I see soooooooo many GRP's on ALOT of pro's bike out there..

Did I mention that they're cheaper?

Dan