Best source for plastic?

I want to change my rear Dur-R fender for a YZ. Who has the best looking plastic. I want something to match the quality and shine of stock.

Thanks

Bill ?

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

Bill, the OEM stuff is very reasonably priced.

[This message has been edited by F-Pilot#5 (edited 07-22-2001).]

[This message has been edited by F-Pilot#5 (edited 07-22-2001).]

I second the opinion on the UFO products. The front fenders have sloppy fit and finish, PLUS, there are no bushing inserts to strengthen the mounting points. I had to drill out the holes to accept the stock bushings before I mounted them. What a hassle! I could have mounted them sans the bushing, but I would have sacrificed strength.

Acerbis is much better in quality and for the same price as UFO...and MUCH less than stock. If you shop around, you can actually get them cheaper than the Acerbis site. Hey, for about $140, you get the entire set of plastic. That's pretty damn good in my book!

Bill-

I had Acerbis plastic on my bike when you saw it. Fit and finish is excellent. The YZ kit's rear shrouds are much thinner than the WR, but you have to remove the coolant tank to make them fit. I think I paid $110 for the whole kit, but it didn't come with the number plate (which you already have ?